- The order confirmation emails now specify the selected payment method.
- You can now specify Robots tags for each Product, Product Category, Item, and Item Category page to control how search engines index these pages and follow the links on them.
- You can now set up the Include in sitemap setting for each Product, Product Category, Item, and Item Category page.
- Hoory is now available in the Ucraft App Store for you, enabling you to automate support processes and streamline customer requests to accelerate growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- You are displayed an animation with your brand book colors while the brand book is being generated by AI.
- You can now customize the color of your AI-generated brand book and see it in the palette and single color sections.
- You can now write keywords in the Keywords section or choose them from the provided list, using a comma to separate each.
- A tooltip has been added to the Capacity field of a Booking-type product, providing a descriptive explanation for better understanding.
- The Set Working Hours section of a Booking-type product now contains descriptions to enhance its clarity and understanding.
- The service name and description for a Booking-type product can now be introduced in multiple languages.
- You can now edit and translate the default attribute name.
- The validations of social account URLs in the Dashboard > Project Settings section now accept symbols.
- You can now successfully delete your expired website.
- Deleting an attribute of the Multiselect type no longer distorts the item view.
- Your avatar is now successfully displayed on your profile when signing in with your social accounts.
- The products in the Dashboard > Products section can now be filtered by the configurable attributes.
- The Preview functionality for subpages now works accurately, and the page is successfully displayed after switching between the Publish and Unpublish statuses.
- The Preview functionality for the Booking page now works accurately.
✅ 13 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- An invisible recaptcha has been implemented as a required step for both you and your customers during the processes of logging in, registering, recovering passwords, submitting forms, and updating accounts and profiles.
- The applications in the Ucraft App Store are now available with packages that include specific notifications and features.
- The Preview state is now available for your AI-generated website logo.
- A Prompt Corrector window is displayed to you to answer the business-related questions to guide the AI in the creation of your website, in case the prompts you have input do not provide the required information.
- You can now create projects with the Free Plan without activating a subscription.
- Any of your team members with payment authorization can download the invoice.
- The browser suggestions no longer appear for the fields on the Purchase page when completing the onboarding flow.
- The verification code sent to your customers now has a defined expiration period.
- The Twitter icon has been updated across all associated widgets.
- You can now adjust the quantity of a Rental-type product directly within the shopping cart.
- You can now create a new product and right away set a second language for it.
- Your disabled team members can no longer access the project.
- You can now successfully create a new role in the Manage Roles section.
- A proper message is now displayed to your customers when specifying time in an incorrect format.
- The submitted forms are now immediately displayed in the CRM section.
- The VE link now successfully redirects you to the Visual Editor, even if your project has expired.
- An appropriate error message is now displayed to you when trying to delete a default attribute through the bulk action.
- All the images are now successfully displayed to you in the Media section on the product creation page.
- A placeholder is now displayed if you have not uploaded an image for your avatar.
- An appropriate error message is now displayed to you when trying to delete a customer with an associated order through the bulk action.
- You can now successfully search for items in the Activity Log section.
- You can no longer save the swatch attributes without creating their options.
- Scrolling in the Product Variant section is now activated only when the content exceeds the available space.
- You can now successfully filter the members in the Team section by role.
- The information provided in the About section during onboarding is now successfully saved.
- The file attached to the item or product can now be successfully removed when editing it.
- Attributes that have been removed from your Dashboard > Attributes are now presented as placeholders in the Visual Editor and are not displayed to your customers.
- The quantity of Rental-type products is now accurately updated upon adding a new one, eliminating the display of multiple instances of the same product in the shopping cart.
- The font of a saved block is maintained if it is available when you reuse the block in another project; otherwise, the project default font is applied.
- The SEO redirection links now work accurately.
- The Phone Number field on the My Account page now features the asterisk (*) sign, indicating it as a required field.
- The Track Order button on the My Account page is now selectable, enabling you to customize its design.
- The validation for a password-protected page is now consistent across both the Visual Editor and Public Mode.
✅ 25 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- The Digital product file can now be successfully added to the Product List widget, which allows your customers to add the file directly to their Shopping Carts.
- The Visual Editor performance has been improved due to the Mega Menu optimization.
- Your website performance is now more optimized due to the Title widget refactoring.
- The Order Confirmation email now contains a placeholder image for the product without an image.
- You can now successfully use the Date and Time field for your collection items.
- Your website main language serves as the fallback translation for attributes.
- The Verified User Registration Notification can now be successfully edited.
- The File attribute assigned to the product can now be successfully deleted.
- The collection-related widgets can now successfully be repositioned within the layout.
- The translated values of the Renting Options widget are now accurately displayed to your customers.
- Clicking the Sign In button on the Thank You page now redirects your customers to the My Account page.
- The Product List widget is now properly displayed on any password-protected page.
- The language hidden from your project settings no longer appears in the Language Switcher widget.
- The search suggestions are now properly displayed to your customers.
- You no longer get GS errors in the Console when navigating to the Analytics section.
✅ 15 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- The translations of Ucraft Next default messages are now available in the Translations App to use in all your projects.
- The Content tab has been added to the widgets generated from the product attributes and collection fields to allow you to replace links, offering more advanced and efficient link management.
- You can now deselect a previously selected field option for your item.
- You can now successfully change your product status from active to draft.
- Your business address is now identified and prefilled by your IP address during the onboarding flow.
- The Newest First sorting option is now the default in the Orders section.
- The language deleted from your project settings no longer appears in the Language Switcher widget.
- You can now successfully create a multi-day event.
- You are now redirected to the correct page for domain management when clicking a domain for which you have previously set up a wrong record.
- Clicking a pending team member no longer displays an error message.
- The name of the Self Pickup shipping method is now accurately displayed to your customers.
- The order details for an Evet type product are now properly displayed in the email notifications.
- The sorting and filtering of items in the SEO application now work correctly.
- The widgets generated from the dropdown configurable attributes are now accurately displayed in the Public mode.
- The Category Name widget no longer inherits the link color in the Design System and can be modified separately.
- The search results are now correctly displayed in the Translations application.
- The block names in the Structure Tree can now be successfully modified.
- The labels of the Shopping Cart buttons can now be successfully edited.
✅ 9 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- All the applied discounts are now visible in the order invoice.
- Intercom is now available in the Ucraft App Store for you to integrate various tools, including in-app messaging, live chat, and automation features, into your project, enhancing your ability to create customized and engaging customer experiences.
- Mixpanel is now available in the Ucraft App Store for you to integrate into your project to track user interactions within your website to gain insights into their engagement with your products.
- Meta Pixel is now available in the Ucraft App Store for you to integrate into your project to track your website visitors' behavior and measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns.
- Amplitude is now available in the Ucraft App Store for you to integrate into your project to track and analyze user interactions with your digital products to gain insights into their engagement, retention, and conversion.
- You can choose your AI-generated brand book color through several available options, which include selecting a single color, using a color palette or the color picker, or opting for a predefined color set to specify the preferred shade.
- The Purchase button is now available for you to buy the preferable AI-generated logo.
- The Feedback button is available to you in the Preview state of your AI-generated website to leave comments.
- The Regenerate button is available to you in the Preview state of your AI-generated website to create another website for you using the information you have previously provided.
- The Save button is available to you in the Preview state of your AI-generated website to store the website versions you like.
- The number of saved AI-generated website versions and the duration of their availability to you depend on your subscription package.
- The invitation success message now includes the client name.
- Clicking the ordered items on the Customer Details page now navigates you to the product single page.
- The permissions for designer and content writer roles are now precisely defined in the Team application.
- Your customers can no longer sign up unless they are older than 16.
- Your website performance is now improved due to DS (Design System) package enhancements.
- System error messages for the My Account page have been enhanced to be displayed precisely for each input field.
- Your customers can now successfully check out with digital products.
- You can now successfully arrange customers in both alphabetical and reverse order within the CRM > Customers section.
- The default checkout option is now preselected to allow your customers to complete the flow using either their phone number or email address.
- The ordered item image is now properly displayed on the Customer Details page.
- The Collection Item Form field updates are now successfully displayed to your customers.
- The sorting and filtering of orders on the Customer Details page now work correctly.
- The accurate image of the purchased product variant is now displayed in the Order Details section.
- The My Account widget drawer now automatically closes after signing in and signing up, ensuring a seamless workflow for your customers.
- The Submit button for logging into a password-protected website now works successfully.
- The Collection Filter widget is now successfully displayed and shows the filterable fields after updating the field configuration.
- Your customers are no longer scrolled to the top of the page after adding an item to their carts.
- The selected time slot for an Appointment type product is no longer available for your customers to choose.
- Loading new items in the Media app no longer navigates you to the top of the list.
- The Home page in the SEO application is now sticked as the first one on the list.
- The redirection links you have set in the SEO application are now successfully applied.
- Your customers can now successfully provide different shipping and billing addresses.
- The Language Switcher widget now correctly displays all languages after assigning a domain to a non-default language.
- The Collections widget grouping no longer disappears from the list, regardless of the number of expanded groupings.
✅ 12 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- All the default attributes are now displayed and available to translate in the Dashboard > Attributes section.
- Your team members now receive an email with accurate instructions for connecting a domain.
- You now receive a permission request note from your team members.
- You can display the logo in a mobile or desktop version by choosing it from the widget Settings tab.
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) is now available in the Ucraft App Store for you to integrate into your project to effortlessly oversee and implement diverse tracking tags and code snippets on your website without direct coding.
- You can reposition the icon of your AI-generated logo, positioning it to the left of the wordmark or directly above it.
- The color values, represented by their respective hexadecimal codes, and the chosen font for your AI-generated logo are stored to be used in your brand book.
- You are offered a selection of 30 logo options for your AI-generated website.
- The system generates a brand book for you using the prompts you have provided.
- The Special Price field has been replaced with Compared Price to accurately describe the change in price.
- The media content of a saved block remains as it is when reusing the block in a new project.
- The font of a saved block is maintained if it is available when you reuse the block in another project; otherwise, the project default font is applied.
- The Menu widget in a saved block is maintained without the associated links when you reuse the block in another project.
- The Collection List and Product List widgets in a saved block are maintained without the associated fields and attributes when you reuse the block in another project.
- The Shopping Cart is automatically cleared once your customer places their order.
- The styling applied to the Shipping Chooser widget is now accurately displayed to your customers.
- The line breaks in the Paragraph widget are now applied and correctly displayed to your customers.
- Your customers can now successfully update their profile information.
- The custom role permissions can be successfully edited.
- The push notifications can now be successfully updated.
- Your teammate’s role can now be successfully modified.
- The payment method description can now be successfully updated.
- The recently created projects are now displayed in the Project List sidebar.
- The category meta-description can now be successfully deleted.
- The expired website automatically becomes available to your customers immediately after activating the subscription.
- The attribute values for the checkbox and radio button are properly displayed on the condition list when creating a smart category.
- The Blank template is now successfully displayed with all the others in the Onboarding flow.
- The Attribute pagination now works properly.
- The Save button is now successfully displayed after updating the Code Injection section twice.
- A proper error message is now displayed to you when trying to refund any amount exceeding the initial price.
✅ 18 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- A User Tour is now available on the platform to guide you through the creation of your dream website, ensuring your website-building experience is smooth and enjoyable.
- Ucraft can now generate and issue coupon codes to you, allowing you to receive discounts when creating a project or changing the package.
- Your website language is now detected based on the parameters (default, IP, browser, and IP or browser) you have configured to ensure localized content for your customers. In case your content is not available in the detected language, it is automatically displayed to your customers in the default one.
- You can now upload a mobile logo in both dark and light modes for your website to the Project Details section.
- The FulgurPay payment method is now available for you to enable your customers to make payments with cryptocurrency.
- The cards and charts on your Dashboard are customized to vary based on your website type (either Ecommerce or non-Ecommerce), providing more tailored information.
- Your team member is automatically redirected to the Dashboard section to which they have access when clicking an invitation link to a section they do not have permission for.
- You can delete multiple entities on your Dashboard at once or change the visibility settings collectively, simplifying the process and saving you time.
- Browser and mobile push notifications have been enabled for customer, order, shipment, and payment-related actions, ensuring you receive the important updates immediately.
- The Translation app is now available in the CMS mode, allowing you to effectively handle the translation of your website content.
- The Page Layout Settings panel is now available in the CMS mode as well, allowing you to modify the page layout and background and choose a preset.
- The Link component is now available in the Design System Typography section, making it easy for you to apply a consistent style across the entire website.
- You can now access the Media app in the CMS mode as well to easily manage your website media content.
- The Image Alt section has been incorporated into the respective widget Content tab in the Visual Editor, simplifying its usage by you to improve your website accessibility and SEO.
- You can now access the Ucraft and Fiverr partnership platform to start a cooperation with experienced designers through the Hire an Expert section available in the Support resources.
- You are displayed a new entertaining loading page with colored balls dropping to toss around and funny quotes popping up on the screen left side while your website is being created.
- The logo for your AI-generated website is now created in a color associated with the industry or business type you have mentioned in your prompts, even when you have not specified the logo color in the prompt.
- The logo icon and font for your AI-generated website are now crafted to suit the industry or business type mentioned in your prompts, even if you have not explicitly specified them in the prompt.
- You are now offered a selection of multiple logo options for your AI-generated website to choose from.
- You can save the logos you like for further consideration and return to them later, if needed.
- You can write keywords that best describe your brand, and a group of logos reflecting all your keywords are generated, prioritized according to the sequence of your input.
- You can now become a Ucraft partner by passing the onboarding flow and providing the required business information, for example, your project name, logo, etc., on the Ucraft Partners platform.
- As a Ucraft Partners user, you can now integrate the Stripe payment method into your project to get payments seamlessly.
- You can now create a new project in your Ucraft Partners Workspace by providing the required information and using the templates you have previously saved.
- Several project plans are available on the Ucraft Partners platform for you to choose from based on your business requirements.
- You can now transfer the ownership of a project in your Partners Workspace to a client.
- Your clients now get an email from Ucraft Partners to accept the project ownership.
- Your non-registered clients are automatically redirected to a pre-filled sign-up page in Ucraft Partners upon accepting the project ownership to complete the sign-up flow.
- Your registered clients gain direct access to the project on the Ucraft Partners platform after accepting the project ownership.
- The project status is now displayed to you in the Project section of the Partners Dashboard.
- An Eye icon becomes available to you when hovering over a project in the Project section of the Partners Workspace, providing access to both project preview and single page options.
- Ucraft now offers you templates for the products of the table, appointment, rental, and digital types in addition to those for physical products.
- The default Legal Docs content is now available in Armenian, Russian, and Arabic as well.
- The template selection step is now skipped during the onboarding flow if you have already made your choice on the Ucraft website Templates page.
- Yan can now add an unlimited number of languages and currencies to your website, but the number of available options is limited by your package.
- You can now change the default currency and language of your project, even if your package allows you to have one language and currency.
- The product search results displayed to your customers are now more relevant to the parameters they have entered.
- A customized view is now displayed to your customers, informing them that the website is currently unavailable in case your package subscription has expired.
- The product media in the Selected state is now displayed to your customers with a border in your project primary color.
- The SEO Settings section, both for the SEO and Pages apps, has been improved to be more intuitive and user-friendly for efficient management.
- A real-time error message is now displayed once you provide incorrect billing information when upgrading your package.
- Your customers can now successfully reset the forgotten password.
- You can now successfully print the order invoice available on the Order Details page.
- Your customers can now complete transactions successfully using the Telr payment method.
- The Price field of the Purchased Item File for a digital product now accepts 0 as a value.
- You can now successfully enable another language after removing one of your active languages, ensuring compliance with your package limits, if you have downgraded your plan.
- The correct meta-title is now displayed in the browser for the order single page.
- The popover displayed upon your team member’s permission request is now accurately displayed.
- You can now successfully use the Special Price and Cost attributes to create Automatic conditions.
- An accurate verification code is now displayed to your customers when signing up with a phone number.
- You can now successfully download the digital product file from the Order Details page.
- The relevant fields are now displayed to your customers when making payments with the PayTabs payment method.
- The changes made to the product in the second language are now immediately displayed.
- The Categories formed based on the imported file are now accurately displayed to your customers.
- You can now successfully change your project language in the project Settings.
- You can now effectively process a refund for the products for which shipping costs have been paid.
- The payment method descriptions and logos are now accurately displayed to your customers.
- You can now correctly arrange customers in both alphabetical and reverse order within the Customers section.
- You can now successfully import Excel files to populate your Dashboard with new items.
- The selected time slot is no longer available for your customers to choose.
- Your customers can now use the Square payment method, successfully passing the 3D Secure (3DS) authentication.
- You can now successfully search for the Visual Editor-related activity logs in the Dashboard > Activity Log section.
- You now receive a New User Registration notification for all your projects, including the previously created ones.
- The validation logic for the Full Name field is now consistent between the Project Details section and the Sign-Up flow.
- The notifications for Booking-type products have been enhanced to include additional variables, providing more comprehensive information regarding these products.
- The updates to the description of a category page are now successfully saved.
- The selected media is now displayed in the relevant state when you access the Media app to edit it.
- The changes made in the Media app are now successfully applied in the Visual Editor.
- You can now successfully navigate through the SEO app using its pagination.
- You can now incorporate line breaks in your Title widget without breaking your heading into separate units.
- You can now successfully select and edit the Content tab of several widgets in the CMS mode.
- The Name widget is now properly displayed on the Physical Product page in the Visual Editor.
- Your website content is now accurately presented in the translated language after switching between the languages on the Home page and navigating to an eCommerce page in the Visual Editor.
- You can now input text into Paragraph and Title widgets without any disruption, as the cursor no longer shifts after autosaving.
- The Layout Column and Row settings applied to the Product List widget are now successfully displayed to your customers.
- You can now successfully apply styles to the Forget Password and Reset Password inputs in the UI Elements section of the Design system.
- You can now successfully select the Save Changes button on the My Account page in the Visual Editor.
- The collection items for which you have disabled the Visibility toggle are available in the Visual Editor but not displayed to your customers.
- The attribute label translations are now successfully displayed in the Visual Editor and Public Mode when switching between the languages.
- The Close icon for the Cart Drawer is now displayed to your customers.
- The Collection Item and Product names are now H1 to improve your website SEO.
- The values input into the widget Styles tab in the Design System are no longer deleted when applying them for a breakpoint.
- The open widget list in the Visual Editor now closes automatically when you select any widget on the layout.
✅ 49 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- You can now set the Sold Out status for an event in the Events section on your Dashboard, which will be displayed to your customers. They now receive a corresponding message when trying to add the event to their shopping carts.
- All the text editor controls available for the Rich Text field/attribute are now enabled, allowing you to format text efficiently.
- The notifications you receive for your packages have been customized to suit each specific package individually.
- You can now offer your customers in Armenia a wider range of local payment options through the Telcell Wallet payment method.
- You can now use advanced filters to easily find the required customers in the Customers section.
- The Accordion widget is now available under the Essentials widget grouping to help you organize and display collapsible content.
- Your website is now more inclusive for a larger group of users, as its compliance with accessibility guidelines and regulations has been enhanced to meet the standard of 85%.
- You can now add Anchor Links to your page blocks through Link Management, enabling your customers to seamlessly navigate to the specific sections on the page.
- You can now rename your blocks in the Structure Tree to find and select them easily.
- You can now change the default breakpoint to have greater control over the responsivity of your website.
- Your project name is now automatically saved as the Alt tag for the logo to enhance your website accessibility and SEO.
- You can now access the Focus mode under the State grouping on the Styles tab to customize how interactive elements appear to your customers.
- New default options are now available for the Aspect Ratio to help you maintain visual consistency across your website.
- You can now successfully publish/unpublish all the system pages except the 404, Offline, and Password Protected to make these pages unavailable for your customers while making edits or updates.
- You can now drop the Collection List widget onto a collection item page to showcase related items.
- A logo for your AI-designed website is now generated even if you have not specified prompts.
- The Eraser button is now available on the Prompt Input Screen, allowing you to remove all the prompts you have inputted for designing your website by AI.
- The Tone of Content and Style hotkeys are now available for you on the Prompt Input Screen to select the preferred presentation style for the content on your AI-designed website.
- The AI will now design a similar website based on the URL of the preferred website you have provided.
- The system now generates a logo in the SVG format for your AI-designed website by combining a word mark and an icon, based on your prompts regarding business type, name, industry, preferred colors, and fonts.
- The system now creates a logo for your AI-designed website, featuring an icon colored to match your brand concept.
- The system now arranges the word mark and icon in the logo for your AI-designed website to create a unified visual unit.
- You are now displayed one of three entertaining loading page options, such as clever or humorous quotes, a game, and a carousel with works by famous painters, while your website is being designed by AI.
- You are now redirected to the Home page upon signing in to the Partners platform.
- The Projects section is now available on your Partners Dashboard, where you can search your projects by name, see the project status, and the number of team members.
- You are now redirected to the project page when clicking its name in the Projects section of the Partners Dashboard.
- A confirmation popup now appears to enter your password when deleting a project in the Projects section of the Partners Dashboard.
- The Clients section is now available on your Partners Dashboard, where you can create a new client and search your clients by name.
- You now receive relevant email notifications regarding the extension or expiration of your subscription to the Partners platform.
- You can now update all the details, including adding new tickets and seats, etc., for an Event type product after publishing it, unless there is a reservation for the event. Once a reservation has been made, only the main details can be edited.
- You can now postpone or cancel an event regardless of its status in the Events section on your Dashboard, and your customers will now receive a corresponding message.
- The APP configuration modal design in the Apps section has been updated to be responsive for a better UX.
- The URL no longer contains the default sorting criteria.
- System Colors are now available for you in the Color Picker to set the color of the system messages and notifications displayed to your customers.
- You can now add the Order Calculations widget to the Shopping Cart Drawer, enhancing the shopping experience for your customers.
- The content on your AI-designed website is now more relevant and authentic to the provided prompts due to system improvements.
- The background color, icons, and slider of AI-designed website are now more accurate and relevant to the provided prompts due to system improvements.
- You can now easily select a shipping method for your AI-designed website from the available options by using the appropriate hotkey.
- You can now successfully process an order refund in the Dashboard > Orders section.
- Your customers can now successfully navigate to their shopping carts by clicking the URL in the Abandoned Checkout email.
- You can now successfully reactivate your deleted account from your project settings.
- Your customers now successfully get real-time validation for the full name field when signing in/up.
- You can now successfully navigate to the order Thank You page clicking the View Confirmation option in the order single page in your Dashboard.
- You can now remove the uploaded avatar from your Project Settings section.
- The width applied to the Google button in the Sign In Social Buttons is now accurately displayed to your customers.
- You can now successfully save the changes applied to the SEO tab in the Page Settings section.
- You can now successfully publish all the changes applied in the Visual Editor.
- You can now successfully select the microelements, for example, the Button label in the Design System.
- The styles applied to the Title widget are now successfully saved when you duplicate them within the Slider widget.
- The Page Settings language for all the pages is now successfully changed when you switch between the languages in the Pages app.
- You can now successfully select the desired widget on the Layout Canvas after clicking outside the Layout.
- The Radio button label is now accurately displayed to your customers.
- You can now successfully switch between languages in the Pages app without redirection, and the correct URL is displayed.
- You can now upload files to the form without triggering form submission.
- You can now successfully scroll the Page Layout Settings drawer to see the background color options.
- You can now successfully upload an SVG-format file to the Container widget.
- You can now successfully apply the types under the General grouping on the Styles tab to the Button widget in the Mobile view.
- You can now successfully save the link added to the Follow Us widget.
- You can now successfully hide/unhide the avatar using the relevant toggle on its Property Panel.
- You can now successfully edit/delete the content in the Cart Drawer widget.
- You can now apply the styling to the icon of the Button widget, and the Button is accurately displayed to your customers.
- The translation of the page name added in the Pages app is now successfully displayed on your Menu widget item if it is added to the widget.
- You can now successfully override the styles applied to a menu item, ensuring that the newly added menu items inherit the desired styling.
- The correct meta-title is now displayed in the browser for the Vectors tab.
- You can now successfully bind a collection item to any widget through Link Management using the item URL.
✅ 22 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
- You can now create Automatic categories by applying different conditions to assign/unassign them to/from both your products and items.
- The Analytics section > By Device chart now contains an Others column for all the devices, for example, smart TVs, that are not categorized under the Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet groupings.
- You can now use advanced filters or the search bar to find the required items easily in the Activity Log and Customer Reviews sections.
- Your website has been added to the Sales Channels section on your Project Dashboard, providing convenient access to the Visual Editor, CMS, as well as Website Preview, Set Password, and Code Injection features.
- You can now switch to a lower-tier plan using the Downgrade button on the Billing page to change your current package. You get a message about the specific restrictions and disabled functionalities associated with this change.
- The Ucraft plan features are now available in several languages.
- You can now set your Event type product status to Draft.
- You can leave your comments with a relevant screenshot or recording using Usersnap in the Support > Give Feedback section.
- The Visual Editor Header UI has been improved to provide a more appealing display of features.
- You can now easily select the desired component on the Layout Canvas by using the breadcrumbs displayed on the Visual Editor Header.
- You can now improve the UX of the Add to Cart button by designing it for the Success mode to be displayed to your customers once the items have been successfully added to their shopping carts.
- The Join Now button in the invitation email sent to your team members now navigates them to the Project Dashboard they have been invited to.
- The currency, date, and time formats configured within your Project Details section are now applied throughout the entire Dashboard.
- The UI of the Stripe and Ucraft Pay payment forms has been improved to enhance usability for your customers.
- The response time of the limitation and access request popup has been improved for a better user experience.
- Column sizes in the entire Dashboard have been modified to fit the added content.
- The category search results no longer include the default category due to search query improvements.
- The transaction emails sent to you now include your project billing URL.
- The Email field on the Billing and Shipping forms is no longer displayed to your customers, streamlining the checkout flow.
- Your customers now experience a same-page redirection when clicking any of the search result suggestions.
- The link color in the Hover state is no longer bound to the link primary color.
- You can now access the widget-specific modes on the Property Panel Styles tab under the Mode grouping to design the widget for different modes.
- Your customers are now automatically scrolled to the field containing an error when completing the checkout flow with incorrect or irrelevant data.
- You can now successfully delete and update the translatable values of a collection item.
- The correct logo for the Fastshift payment method is now displayed to your customers.
- An email with the Reset Password URL is now sent to all the customers, except those within the Guest group, after manually creating them in the relevant section.
- The filters you have applied to the product list in the Dashboard are saved after going to a single product page and navigating back.
- The Compared Price you have configured for the main product is now automatically applied to the newly created variants.
- You can now insert only integers in the Quantity field of the Event type product.
- The initial order of products now remains unchanged after updating a product.
- The Unsaved Changes Confirmation modal is no longer displayed to you when inviting a new team member with a custom role.
- You now get a notification in case you have exceeded the permitted limit for a product type when creating a new one.
- You can now successfully enter the required billing information into the Stripe form fields when purchasing a new domain.
- The Cancel button in the Reviews Filter drawer now successfully clears all the filters applied to the Customer Reviews section.
- You can now successfully delete your Ucraft account.
- The project template description is now displayed when hovering over the template during onboarding.
- The number of project templates displayed to you now remains unchanged when switching between the desktop and mobile views during onboarding.
- The avatar you have uploaded during the onboarding flow is now successfully displayed.
- A relevant message is now displayed when deleting a domain.
- The reduced amount is now displayed to your customers when checking out with a product under discount.
- All the layout types applied to the Tab widget are now successfully displayed in the Public Mode.
- You can now successfully select the Shipping/Billing Details widget on the Checkout Details page.
- Blocks and widgets can now be placed into the desired area rather than automatically going to the bottom of the layout.
- Your customers can now successfully use the browser Back button to navigate back to the product list from a single product page.
- You can now successfully edit the Continue button label.
- You can now successfully add widgets into the Product List widget on all the pages.
- Modifications made in the Focus Mode are now accurately reflected in the Preview mode.
- The Out of Stock note is now displayed to your customers when navigating to the page of a single product with no inventory.
- The address containing symbols provided by your customers during the checkout flow is now correctly displayed on the Shipping page.
- You can now drag and drop widgets onto the Layout Canvas while using Usersnap.
- The Content tab has been removed for Event-type product widgets that automatically populate their content from your Dashboard.
- All categories are now available to select in the link management.
- You are no longer allowed to add links to the system buttons.
✅ 25 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
✴️ Added Features
- The Event section is now available on the Dashboard, enabling you to organize events, sell tickets, and handle event management.
- You can now easily integrate third-party services and tools into your project by installing apps from the Ucraft App Store to expand the capabilities of your platform.
- The Apps section is now available on the Dashboard to install new apps or edit the installed ones.
- Google Analytics 4, Segment, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Zapier are now available in the Ucraft App Store for installation into your project.
- You can now manage your billing and plans directly within the displayed popup without being redirected to a separate billing page.
- You can now duplicate any object (Row, Column, Block, and Widget) by dragging it while keeping the Alt/Option key pressed.
- A Go Back button is now available to navigate back to the previous step during the onboarding flow.
- You can now rearrange and reposition objects (Row, Column, Block, and Widget) using only the keyboard.
- Sign-in and sign-up-specific widgets are now available in the Visual Editor under the User Account grouping.
- The Register Form widget settings now allow you to predefine a group for your registered users.
- You can now manage the status (active/pending) upon users' registration from the User Group section on the Dashboard.
- You can now improve the UX of the Add to Cart button by designing an Out of Stock state to be displayed to your customers.
- You now have the option to prolong your free trial period for seven additional days after it has expired.
💟 Improved Features
- The load time for the transactions list has been decreased due to reducing the number of function calls.
- The interface of the Content and Settings tabs is improved for a better UX.
- The number input fields under the Typography grouping now accept decimals.
- The sitemap is regenerated, and Robot Tags are updated according to the performed actions.
- You can now move the objects within Rows, Columns, and Blocks due to the drag-and-drop logic optimization.
- Clicking a page in the Pages application now displays the page Settings.
- Your customers are now redirected to the single item page when clicking its name or image.
- The UI of the Widgets list has been enhanced to display the expanded grouping of the widgets specific to the selected page.
- A predesigned view is now displayed to your customers when opening a website that does not exist in the Ucraft Data Base.
- The load time of the product variants list has been decreased due to reducing the number of function calls.
- You can now inject code for any language other than the default one to implement the changes exclusively for the specified language.
- The Condition field is no longer required for creating a Manual Discount.
- A sitemap is no longer generated for subdomains.
- The product image is now displayed on the single review page in the Customer Reviews section.
- Your product URL alias is not case-sensitive.
- The product Inventory field now accepts only numerical values.
- You can now define the quantity for the Booking and Rental type products.
- The Price and Compared Price fields only accept decimal values.
- More actions are now tracked and displayed in the Activity Log.
- You can now create your project name in any language.
- You can now successfully assign only the child category to a product without the need to assign its parent.
✅ Bug Fixes
- Your customers now can successfully reset their passwords.
- All the categories are now available in the list to be chosen as a Menu item.
- You can now successfully choose a UI element within the Form widget.
- You and your teammates now successfully get the CMS and Visual Editor permissions based on the selected package.
- The phone number of your customers provided when signing up is now successfully autosaved in the relevant field of the Profile section.
- You can now successfully enable/disable the Required setting for the Form widget fields.
- The design of the Container widget remains unaffected when adding a link to it.
- You can now successfully open the Content tab for any UI element.
- The changes made to the Collection Category page are now successfully autosaved.
- The warning message regarding concurrent editing no longer appears when only one teammate is editing the website.
- An error message is no longer displayed in the Visual Editor if you have deleted a collection field from the Dashboard.
- The stylistic modifications applied to the Social Login widget are now successfully displayed in the Public Mode.
- The Radius and Thickness features are now displayed on the Visual Editor Property Panel with appropriate styling and view.
- You can now successfully navigate to the Content section of the Button element in the Design System.
- The spacing in the content of the Title and Paragraph widgets is now correctly applied in the Public Mode.
- The URLs in the Help section have been updated to redirect you to the appropriate resources.
- You can now successfully rearrange the elements within the User Account Drawer.
- The styling applied to the widgets within the User Account Drawer is now displayed in the Public Mode.
- You can now successfully change the UI element for the Download Invoice button from the Design System.
- The Menu Drawer now becomes scrollable to accommodate the content when adding large widgets.
- The Autoplay setting of the Video widget now works for .mov format videos.
- Your customers can now successfully log in using an iOS device.
- Your customers can now successfully complete the checkout flow providing a phone number in the contact details.
- Your customers can now successfully submit a form containing a UI element existing in the Design System.
- The State field in the Shipping Address section is now correctly displayed when choosing the country on the Checkout Details page.
- The size of the widgets in the Product List is not affected when switching between the list pages.
- The phone number provided by your customer is now successfully saved when editing the address in the checkout flow.
- The linking mechanism of the Manu widget functions correctly regardless of the Visual Editor language.
- The hide/unhide setting you configure for the widgets in the Product List while in the CMS mode is now effectively applied in the Public Mode.
- The Previous and Next arrows are not displayed for the first and last images, in the Slider widget.
- The selected tab of the Slider widget pagination is now displayed as active.
- The product image now changes when your customers select a product color swatch.
- You are now successfully redirected to the single page of an Appointment type product from the Recent Orders and other Dashboard sections.
- Your customers now see the correct date for an Appointment type product with the "Available every week" setting enabled.
- The valid values for Acquisition and Conversion Fluctuation are now displayed in the Analytics section.
- Your customers now receive an accurate error message when purchasing a ticket for an already locked seat.
- Your customers are now successfully redirected to the single product page when clicking the product in the order-related emails.
- Your customers now see only the available upcoming delivery time slots on the shipping page.
- The pagination for the My Projects section now works properly.
- You can now successfully preview the Category page.
- You can now successfully change the file name for your Digital type products.
- The Shop Now button in the email notification now redirects your customers to the relevant page.
- You can now successfully upload an SVG file when creating a Customer Group.
- Your customers can now easily log in with their Google accounts from the wrapped application.
✅ 77 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
✴️ Added Features
- The permissions for Content Management System (CMS) and Visual Editor (VE) have been separated based on the chosen plans: the Free plan offers only the CMS mode, the others also include VE. You can now use these permissions to give your team members access to either CMS or VE mode.
- You and your team now get more personalized marketing emails from Ucraft Next based on your roles on the project.
- The Map widget now supports Google Map Settings, where you can enable or disable zoom level and browsing street view to further customize the widget.
- You can now bind different products and categories to Product List widget on the Single Product Page instead of only the current product.
💟 Improved Features
- The improvements under Link Management now allow you to include symbols within URLs.
- You can now rearrange the UI elements within the Cart Summary widget to achieve a more customized UX.
- The User Account drawer borders have been removed to enable more flexibility in styling your website design.
- You can now add links to the content of the Container widget, allowing your customers to easily navigate to new routes through appropriate CTAs.
- You can now use emojis in the text editor to make your text content more engaging.
- You can now add a name for external links in the relevant field directly on the Property Panel, simplifying the process of including external links.
- You can now independently publish/ unpublish the same page in each language, having the flexibility to keep the page published in other languages while editing on another.
- The collection fields and product attributes are now separated to allow you to create and manage different properties independently for products or items.
- The UI of the checkout flow during the onboarding process has been updated to deliver more detailed information regarding the selected plan.
- The Add to Cart action is now faster due to reducing the number of function calls.
✅ Bug Fixes
- The typography bar is now closed on outclick.
- You can now successfully change the language on the SEO page.
- You can now successfully style the Address section of the My Account widget.
- You can now control the visibility of widgets using the General Visibility toggle available on the Property Panel.
- You can now successfully edit or delete the saved blocks.
- Modifications made to different pages are now automatically saved and showcased in the Public Mode with a single publishing action.
- Changes made to the Collection Category page are successfully autosaved.
- The watermark now automatically disappears on upgrading your plan without the publish action.
- The Publish button is now dynamically activated only when modifications are made to the page.
- You can now successfully select any UI element from the designer tools in the Visual Editor without causing console errors.
- The User Account drawer is no longer accessible when the website is set offline.
- The auto-slide functionality of the Slider widget now works properly.
- Adding text is now mandatory in the Selection type fields of the Form widget.
- The style changes made to the Signature field of the Form widget are now accurately displayed in the Public Mode.
- The links in the Menu widget are now displayed in the Public Mode with the preset color.
- The empty data fields are now auto-filled for the registered users with the data entered in the checkout flow.
- The main Item with submenus in the Menu widget is now not possible.
- The booking-type products added to the customer’s cart comply to the changes simultaneously made by the merchant.
- You can now successfully edit the roles in the Team application.
- The changes made to rental-type products are now successfully saved.
- The new owner now receives an accurate email when invited to the project via the Team application.
✅ 43 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
✴️ Added Features
- You can now allow your customers to sign in/up to your website using their existing Facebook and Google accounts.
- You can now get detailed insights into your website performance via the Analytics Overview available on your Dashboard.
- Your team members can now request the required permissions to access the restricted sections via the Request Access button, if the role set by the admin allows that.
- A new set of permissions is now available for you in the Team application to allow your teammates to manage the items within the specific sections they have permission for.
💟 Improved Features
- A confirmation pop up is now displayed to you to save or discard any changes made to the page before leaving it.
- The password fields are improved to enable browsers to automatically offer strong and secure passwords to your customers.
✅ Bug Fixes
- You can now set an OG image to your pages to improve your website SEO.
- The auto-slide functionality for the Slider widget now works properly.
✅ 38 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
✴️ Added Features
- You can now offer your customers in Armenia a wider range of local payment options through the Fast Shift Terminal payment method.
- You can now use the Alt key for duplicating widgets in the Visual Editor to save time and maintain a consistent design when creating similar or identical widgets.
- Your customer notifications now inherit the style of your website design.
💟 Improved Features
- The Project and Billing statuses are now separated and displayed accordingly.
- The general flow of choosing a template is optimized for a better user experience.
- Your customers now experience a faster loading time due to caching system improvements.
- The payment method logo set on the Dashboard is now displayed to your customers when checking out.
- The country list API is optimized to improve the form submission flow.
- The Add to Cart CTA is now renamed based on the product types.
✅ Bug Fixes
- You are now required to enter a verification code on the My Accounts page when entering a new phone number.
- The page background color is now autosaved and instantly displayed in the Public Mode without publishing.
- You can now successfully switch between languages when the domain is connected to a specific one.
- You can now successfully search for a country code in the Phone Number dropdown.
- The seconds unit is no longer displayed in the Time Slot widget.
- The Review List widget now appears in the Public Mode with the proper styling.
- The placeholder attributes of Collection Items are no longer visible in the Public Mode.
✅ 35 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
✴️ Added Features
- Predesigned Blocks are now available under All Blocks to create layouts.
- The Password Protected widget is now available on the Offline system page, enabling you to restrict your customers' access to the project.
- The changes applied in Content Mode are now automatically saved, providing a seamless and worry-free editing experience.
- You can now add Blocks directly in Content Mode.
- The shortcuts for widget-specific styles and settings are now available to access and customize the widgets more efficiently.
- Focus Mode is now available in Content Mode for you to focus on specific elements or sections when editing, providing a more streamlined experience.
- You can now rename the blocks to organize and manage the content more efficiently.
- The Component Visibility Control functionality is now available for you to hide the website components directly in the main layout and unhide them from the Layers section.
- You can now restore your account within 30 days after deleting it.
💟 Improved Features
- The Go Back button is now available on the Sign In/Up Verification page to navigate back to the previous page.
- The AI now uses the information provided during the onboarding process to generate content about your business.
- You can now easily adjust margins and paddings on rows using the Flex controls for block entities.
- The Free shipping method is now automatically generated with your business address when creating a new project.
- The Confirmation pop-up now appears only when applying a change in the Discounts section.
- The UI and UX of the Project Status section has been improved.
- You can now apply a badge color when creating a new Customer Group to be displayed next to the Group name in the product review section.
✅ Bug Fixes
- The translations of attributes in the Category Filter widget are now visible in Public Mode.
- The content of the Cart Summary widget is now translated when switching between languages.
- The error messages for the Form Fields are now accurately translated into the selected language.
- The Filter widget content on the My Account page is now accurately translated into the selected language.
- Text Swatch translations for product variants are now visible the Visual Editor as well as on single product and category pages.
- The User Agent visibility type is now properly crawled by Google Bots.
- You can now successfully sort the collections in a Collection List.
- You can now search for both Collection Item and Category templates in the Visual Editor.
- The Homepage URL is now updated when setting an internal page as the Homepage.
- The changes to the Shipping Chooser widget styling are now effectively applied.
- The Order Calculation widget now displays the accurate price, taking into account all taxes and discounts.
- The shipping and billing details are now displayed in the Visual Editor in a proper format.
- You now receive a correct email notification when creating project on a free plan.
- The accurate page meta title is now displayed when navigating to a page that no longer exists.
- The selected delivery time slot is now mentioned in email notifications sent to your customers.
- The Public Website button on the Dashboard now immediately redirects to the public mode of a project with a custom domain.
- The order confirmation emails now include an image placeholder for products without images.
- A correct error message is now displayed to you when deleting a customer with a pending order.
- The Total Amount variable is now included under the New Order admin notification.
- You are now navigated to the order page when clicking the order ID in the Abandoned Checkouts list.
- A default category is now automatically applied to all the existing products when creating a new product.
- You can now filter the collections by their field type.
- Your customers and project admins now receive notifications when deleting a customer account.
✅ 106 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
✴️ Added Features
- You can now create Item Collections sharing the same fields to launch targeted marketing campaigns and promote related items.
- You can now assign custom Fields to Collections to further design Collection Items.
- You can now create a Collection Category and design them separately.
- Appropriate pages are now automatically generated when creating a Collection Item and Collection Category.
- You can now create a Heading Type Menu Item in the Menu widget as a heading for subpages.
- An Alt section is now available for videos to improve accessibility and SEO.
- You can now access the mobile version of all pages using the QR codes available for each page in the Pages app.
- You can now save blocks to existing categories to easily filter and organize them.
💟 Improved Features
- The widgets in the Visual Editor are now organized into logical groups for a better user experience.
- The default number of products in stock for a template is set to 10.
- You can now download the data associated with your account.
- The page load is improved for the Sign In/Up, Forgot Password, Search, Product List, and Checkout page-specific widgets.
✅ Bug Fixes
- The user interface of the Product List Settings section is improved.
- The Order Calculation widget is now available on all the relevant templates.
- The Meta Name and Meta Description of products are now being successfully updated.
- The Logo added in dark mode is now displayed properly.
- The Change Image option is now in the widget Content section.
- You can now make changes to the language hidden in the Dashboard settings.
- You can now preview the PDF file in the Media app.
- The Quick Style editor now closes automatically after changes have been applied.
- The translations of Attributes are now displayed in the Visual Editor when switching between languages.
- The preview of the saved block is now displayed in the My Blocks section.
- The changes applied to the Colors section are now instantly reflected in the Public Mode without publishing.
- The Stock Level, SKU, Name, Description, Width, Height, Depth, Weight, and Brand widgets are now named accordingly in the Layers section.
- The Social media URLs provided in the Dashboard are now linked to the Follow Us widget.
- Your customers can now successfully check out when purchasing Digital and Booking type products.
- You can now create a new Brand directly on the Product creation page.
- Your customers can now successfully submit forms containing a Phone Number field.
- You can now successfully sort the products in a Product List.
- The view of Review Submission is now the same both in the Dashboard and Public Mode.
- The Abandoned Checkout logic now applies to all product types.
- The project owner now receives an email notification of a permission request from the team member.
- The proper skeleton is now displayed when loading the product media.
✅ 65 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
✴️ Added Features
- Shipping Method Management is now available for you with two options: Self Pickup and Shipping Profiles, to create pickup points based on your locations and shipping methods.
- You can now set the country/region to which the shipping methods are applicable.
- You can now apply pricing conditions (per weight, per item, flat rate, or free shipping) to the shipping methods.
- Your customers can now choose their preferable shipping method or pickup point and define the time slot when checking out.
- You can now customize the style of the Shipping Chooser widget to improve the buyer experience.
- The View icon in the Layers section now indicates the objects hidden using the CSS Display style.
- The website entities now have their visibility settings based on location, IP, language, session, and device.
💟 Improved Features
- The live website URL is now displayed when navigating from the Project List to the Public Website of a project.
- The interface of the Login and Registration pages is improved for a better UX.
- The onboarding flow for both mobile and web versions is redesigned for a better UI.
- Your customers are now redirected to the single product page when clicking the Add to Cart button in the Product List widget for digital products.
- The Download Invoice button is no longer available for unpaid orders.
- The Product List widget is no longer visible in the Public Mode unless it is attached to a data source.
- The texts that cannot be translated in the Visual Editor are now available in the currently supported languages.
✅ Bug Fixes
- The Editor mode properly loads when navigating back from the Preview mode.
- Browser autofill can now be used to successfully log in or sign up.
- Your customers can now successfully hide/unhide the entered password using the View icon when signing in/up.
- Only the tab-specific content is now loaded when switching between the tabs on the My Account page.
- The Pagination widget is now displayed to your customers in the proper styling.
- The Add to Cart widget now stops loading once the Shopping Cart drawer is in an open state.
- A correct URL is now generated when navigating to the system pages after changing the language.
- The Language Switcher widget is now inactive if there are no other active languages.
✅ 31 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
✴️ Added Features
- Lazy loading is now available for the background videos to improve the website performance and SEO.
- A new Quick Style editor is now available to style the alignment of the Paragraph and Title widgets.
💟 Improved Features
- The Dashboard is now available for you in the language selected during the onboarding.
- You can now connect the same domain to another project after deleting the one it was previously connected to.
- The logic of automated redirections is now improved to provide your customers with a better multilingual website experience.
- The Image and Color swatch attributes can now be dropped only into the Product List widget.
- The translations of the filterable attributes in the Product Filter widget are now visible in the Visual Editor and Public Mode.
- The accurate translation of the filterable attribute name is now available on the Product pages.
- Every image in Media is now also available in WebP format.
✅ Bug Fixes
- Your customers can now successfully reset their passwords with phone numbers after updating their provided phone numbers on the My Account page.
- The products in the previews page are now loaded successfully after your customers navigate back from the Linked Products, Cross-Selling, and Upselling pages.
- The menu items are displayed to your customers without any extra icon on the My Account page.
- Signing in the form Signature after resetting it once is now possible.
- The email field in the Shipping Details for the checkout flow is now auto-filled for all signed-in customers.
- The languages hidden from the Dashboard settings are now unavailable for your customers.
- The size of the Payment Chooser widget now remains the same when changing the payment method.
- The Continue to Payment button is now displayed with the correct label to your customers when checking out with a Booking-type product.
- After removing all the cart items and clicking the browser Back button on the Empty Cart page, your customers are now navigated to the page from which they started the checkout flow.
- You can now receive the accurate data submitted through the Form widget with Multiple Checkbox fields.
- Adding 2 or more Rental Option widgets on a page is now restricted.
- The Shipping page for the digital products is no longer accessible with a URL.
- The Previous and Next arrows are not displayed in the case of the first and last images, respectively, in the Gallery widget.
- Clicking a link of an unpublished page now redirects your customers to the 404 page.
- All sections on the My Accounts page are now device-responsive.
- The Availability widget for a Rental product shows the correct value.
- You now receive an error message when setting the same password as the new one.
- All submenu widgets now inherit the Hover or Click Opening trigger set for the Parent Menu widget.
- The Slider widget now remains visible when switching to the 320px breakpoint in the Visual Editor.
✅ 32 other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
💟 Improved Features
- The Cart Summary, Collection List, Product List, and Rate/Review widgets now function properly due to the Item Repeater widget refactoring.
- The system now detects the language of the website to send notifications in the selected language.
✅ Bug Fixes
- The attribute names and their values translated in the Dashboard are now displayed in the Visual Editor and Public Mode.
- The submenu is now automatically closed on outclick.
- The logos and favicons in the SVG format are now visible in the Visual Editor.
- The Product Media widget dropped into the Slider widget is now displayed properly.
- You can now successfully drop the configurable attribute Selection Type Dropdown onto the single product page.
- You are no longer redirected to the listing page after editing a Category, Product Family, and Collection.
- You can now search for attributes on the Product Family creation page.
✅ Nine other bugs are fixed to improve the platform stability and functionality.
✴️ Added Features
- A view is now displayed to your customers during an ongoing migration, informing them about the reason for not being able to make changes to the project.
- Idram payment method is now available for your customers, offering buyers a wider range of local payment options.
- You can now set available Pickup Time Slots for your customers to select when checking out, improving the buyers' user experience.
- Your customers now get an error message about incompatible products when adding a product type different from the one(s) existing in the cart.
- The Chosen Delivery Date widget is now available for you to include in the Checkout Steps Summary widget and Thank You page to be displayed to your customers when completing the checkout flow.
- Your customers now get a message validating the phone numbers provided by them for better user experience.
- You can now set the website header background color as the top bar color for the mobile view.
- You can now improve the UX of the Search widget by designing a Loading state to be displayed to your customers while loading.
- You can now set different conditions for a manual coupon discount to run various marketing campaigns.
- You can now translate email notification templates into any language, improving customer communication.
💟 Improved Features
- Your customers are now required to enter an email address to process the payment when checking out with the PayTabs payment method.
- A validation message is no longer displayed to your customers after choosing a country matching the provided Zip Code.
- Linaria is now used as a styling solution for Visual Editor widgets to achieve code-level improvements.
- Error and validation messages are automatically removed after customers fill in the required fields with the relevant data.
- The Quantity widget is now available as a standalone widget, and you can design and style it separately from the Add to Cart button.
- The Checkout Instructions you have provided are now displayed to your customers in the Shipping Methods and Payment Methods sections during the checkout flow.
- The page URL now contains the specified filters applied by the customers.
- The Language Switcher widget now contains the Lang attribute to improve the SEO.
- Each layout object is now clearly distinguished by a colored border when selecting or hovering over it, making it easier for you to differentiate the objects in the Visual Editor.
- You can now name the Form widget, which allows you to differentiate the data submitted by your customers by the Form name in the Admin Dashboard.
- The UX for rendering the Container dropzones is now improved, allowing you to easily place a new object inside the Container widget easily.
- You can now drop Digital Product attributes such as File into the Product List.
- The Open Mode options for the Menu widget are now grouped based on the type.
- You can now edit the links of the default Menu Items in the Menu widget.
- You can now set different icons for the close and open states of the Menu widget, making the website navigation more intuitive.
- The user interfaces of Menu and User Account drawers have been improved.
- You can now set the trigger to open a submenu on hover or click by using the Submenu Open Trigger setting available for the Menu widget.
✅ Bug Fixes
- The Alt attribute now works for the Logo widget to improve the SEO.
- The sum in the Order Calculation and Total widgets changes accordingly when applying a coupon code on the checkout page.
- The images attached to the attributes are now displayed to your customers with the size you have set on the Visual Editor.
- The Shipping price is now visible in the Order Calculations widget when navigating back from the Payment page during the checkout flow.
- The Cart Drawer now closes after your customers click the Checkout button on any Checkout page.
- The Location widget skeleton is not visible during loading, if no location is specified.
- You can now create a new project name including only two characters.
- The Shipping Details section is now displayed on all the checkout steps when using a Manual Discount.
- You now receive an email to reset your password.
- The ordering of products in the Dashboard is now not affected by editing a product.
- Your customers can now successfully download the order invoices.
✴️ Added Features
- You can now improve the UX of the Search widget by designing an Empty state in case there are no results for the search inquiry.
- You can now set a Minimum Order Amount for your buyers in the Checkout section, and they receive an error message if the cart total is less than the amount set.
- Your buyers can now register on your website with the same credentials used for the Guest Checkout. When trying to Sign Up, they are redirected to the Sign In page with a verification pop-up.
- You can now include a Tax variable in email and SMS notifications regarding your customers' orders.
💟 Improved Features
- Subcategories under Link Management are now displayed in a tree structure, making navigating your Project easier.
- You can now manage your slides efficiently through the Add Media button directly on the Slider widget.
- A Clear icon is now available for the Search widget allowing your customers to clear the entities in the search input.
- The Layers section has been renamed “Structure Tree", making the interface more intuitive and user-friendly.
- The optimized and unoptimized pages in the SEO app are now indicated with green and red badges for a better UX.
- Each Tab container of the Tab widget now has its name with enumeration, and the style applied to the Tab widget with the Tab Items selected now applies to all the Tabs.
- The styles of the Hover State no longer apply to the Disabled Button.
- The File attribute is now displayed as a URL in the Visual Editor, visible as a download link in the Public Mode.
- You can now set the visibility of the Product List Heading and Sorting Dropdown through relevant toggles.
- Your customers now see the number of results as the default heading for the Product List widget.
- Your customers now get the Product List Heading, Sorting Dropdown, and the list of your products displayed simultaneously when loading.
- The loading time for the pages containing the Review List, Collection List, and Product List widgets is now optimized thanks to combining the API calls for getting the images into a single query.
- Your customers now get an email or SMS notification on a successful submission when filling in a form on your website.
- You can now reorder your projects alphabetically, by creation date or recent modifications on the Dashboard.
- You can now see the SSL column and the status displayed in the Domains section.
- The Order ID prefix is now automatically filled with the first three letters of the project name, and the starting point is set to 000100, making the order ID more project-specific.
- The files submitted through the Form widget on your website are now sent to your email and are available to download.
- The RTL tag is now displayed next to all right-to-left languages in the dropdown list for adding/editing your website languages in the Settings section.
✅ Bug Fixes
- The category names in your Project are now displayed without subsequent extra commas.
- You can now accurately set Padding and Margin sizes for breakpoints 1441-1920 and 1920 & Up px resolutions.
- Your customers are now redirected to the appropriate page by clicking "Agree to Terms and Conditions" on the Checkout Details page.
- The text inserted into the Text attribute is now successfully displayed in the Visual Editor.
- The text pasted into the Product Description is now applied in the correct format.
- Customer phone numbers are now successfully saved when creating a new address.
- The Sidebar on the Visual Editor and the Public Mode now appears with a default height.
- Changing the order of social icons in the Follow Us widget now works correctly.
- Your customers now get a correct error message when clicking the Forgot Password button more than once a minute.
- Your customers can now change the quantity of a product with a configurable attribute in the Cart Drawer.
- When hovering over a selected tab, your customers no longer see the Hover state styles.
- Your customer can now complete the checkout flow after they have canceled adding a new address on the Checkout page.
- Your customers now see a warning message on all the required fields when checking out, leaving them empty.
- The delivery time slot is now included in the order details you get from the customers using the Redirect Payment method. This information is also displayed to customers on the Thank You page.
- When switching pagination for the Product List, your customers are now navigated to the top of the list.
- The product image is now displayed on all the steps of the checkout flow.
- The same currency format is now displayed to your customers on all the steps of the checkout flow.
- Entering an alias containing uppercase or special characters for Collections now triggers an error message.
- The Connect option now becomes active after disconnecting a domain from your Project.
- Only the used Shipping Methods are now available for you to filter the orders in the Orders section.
- You can now successfully issue a refund via the Money Transfer payment method.
- You can now see new products in the list of Linked Products immediately after adding them.
- You can now successfully set a default currency in the Project Details section.
- You can now include special characters in your Project Name.
- You can now see the payment icons in the Payment Methods section.
- The logos are now visible in the notifications regardless of the logo file format.
- Your customers can now successfully complete the checkout flow when choosing an Appointment type product.
- Your customers now get email/SMS notifications on abandoned carts.
- Uploading not supported files to the Project Dashboard now triggers an error message.
✴️ Added Features
- The Telr payment method is now available to process order payments and offer buyers a wide range of local and global payment options.
- You can now manage pre-filled business-related content, such as Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Shipping, and Return policies, in the Legal Docs section of the Dashboard Settings and display them in the Public Mode via the Legal Docs widget in the Visual Editor.
- You can now let your customers rent items like vehicles and equipment directly from your website on an hourly/daily basis through a new Rental booking-type product.
- The Shopping Cart drawer is now available in Visual Editor to further customize your cart.
- You can now set a loading state for buttons in the Visual Editor to improve the UX of your CTAs (Call-to-Action).
- The Buttons on the checkout flow have been modified to guide you with the subsequent steps and are now translatable.
- The Lightbox setting for the Gallery widget is now toggleable, enabling you to activate/deactivate the Gallery Image preview.
- You can now customize the Configurable Attributes widget by applying Flex styles.
- Your buyer's contact details entered in the first step of the checkout flow are now visible in the subsequent steps.
- The user avatar name and email in the Shopping Cart drawer are now microelements, allowing you to apply styles to the User Details section directly in the Visual Editor.
- A 3px line is displayed above the header to show the loading state when switching routes.
💟 Improved Features
- A warning pop-up is triggered when pressing keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl/⌘+F in case of unsaved changes.
- After making a guest checkout, your buyer can sign up on the website as a regular user and access the previously placed orders in the Orders section.
- You can now upload a custom logo for each payment method to display on the checkout page.
- Product page SEO titles are now automatically generated from the product name for improved SEO performance.
- Order Items variables in the order-related notifications section now display the image, price, and attributes of the ordered product, providing details about your/your buyer's purchased item.
- A Reset to default button is now available to revert to the original template for your email/SMS notifications.
- You can now customize the Reset Password notification from the Notifications section.
- You can now track your orders in a more user-friendly manner thanks to the improvements in the order management flow.
- Attachments submitted via the Form widget are now included in emails sent to you.
- Postal codes entered in the checkout are now validated based on the country.
- Browser autocomplete is now disabled for the fields in the checkout flow.
- Passwords entered previously cannot be reused for security reasons when changing your password.
- The allowed services of particular shipping methods are now displayed as separate shipping options during checkout.
- If the Modal height is longer than the screen size, it has a fixed height with a scroll bar.
- Entering your email on your shipping and billing details during checkout is now optional, and the system uses the email from Contact Details unless specified otherwise.
- The Digital Orders section only appears on the buyer's account if a digital product has been purchased.
- Thanks to Menu widget refactoring, you can now have a more advanced menu creation experience, including a MegaMenu design.
✅ Bug Fixes
- System pages are no longer indexed and followed by Google.
- The Rate and Type fields are only available for the Fixed Rate when activating the Sendcloud shipping method.
- The order subtotal is now updated in real-time when choosing/changing the shipping method.
- The added customer notes are now instantly displayed in the Customers section.
- Order details for the Booking-type products are now displayed on the Order page.
- You can now create project names using uppercase letters.
- Filtering orders by shipping method now provides accurate results.
- Setting the page online/offline performs immediately without clearing the cache.
- Applying a discount code no longer triggers an email to the website owner.
- Images now display without a placeholder during the page load.
- The Submit button on the Form widget is in a disabled state unless all required fields are filled.
- The shipping address is not displayed for Digital Product orders.
- Only the allowed payment methods based on the Project's country are visible to the buyer from the saved ones during the checkout flow.
- You can now change the product quantity directly from the cart.
- Per-unit shipping methods are updated when the product quantity changes.
- The first slide of the Slider widget appears during page load.
- The out-of-stock products show a correct error message while trying to increase the quantity limit in the stock.
- The validation of the Number field on the Form widget now works correctly.
- The URLs are now correctly regenerated when changing the language on the My Account page.
- A correct success message is displayed for your buyer when applying a discount coupon code.
✴️ Added Features
- You can now set up and sell appointment slots with their availability to enable your customers to book a time with you. This is good for doctors' and hairdressers' appointments or any other local service providers.
- Booking a table at your restaurant or café directly from your website is now possible for your customers by creating a Table booking-type product.
- From now on, you can accept card payments for your products through the "POS (point-of-sale) on Delivery" payment method.
- You may now assign the translated version of your website to a specific domain. Good for multi-regional websites and stores.
- You can now view the Keyboard shortcut panel in the Help section to access necessary hotkeys; for example, press ⌘+S/Ctrl+S on the Product creation form in Project Dashboard to save the changes.
- Your customers are now automatically notified by email whenever they fill up a form on your website. Along with that, you receive an email informing you about a newly filled form. All this content can be easily personalized as per your needs in Project Dashboard > Settings > Notifications.
- The Help section is now available with the Support and Resources units enabling you to easily navigate to the User Guide, open the Chatbot, etc.
- PayTabs and CashU payment methods are now available to collect payments from the MENA region.
- When making a purchase, now it is possible for your end users to save their payment methods and reuse them next time during the checkout. Their saved payment methods are accessible under their accounts.
- A Search widget is now available to add to your websites and allow your customers to find products faster.
- A new Event booking product type is now available that enables selling event tickets on your website.
- A new Rental product type is now available that enables listing your apartment or any other property out for rent directly on your website.
- You can now access the My Account page as a separate page through the Drawer feature.
- You can now set up Dark/Light Modes for your websites, allowing your customers to browse the websites with their preferred color scheme. It automatically adjusts to the customers' system default but can easily be changed with the Theme switcher widget.
- Right-to-Left language (RTL) is now supported in the MENA region to publish your websites in Arabic or any other RTL language.
- You can now optimize your pages through the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) app to rank higher in search engines.
- Redirection functionality is now available in the SEO app, enabling you to redirect the old URLs to the new ones by specifying the redirect types (301, 302).
- Your customers can now easily navigate within your website using the Breadcrumb widget.
- My Account widget is now using the Tab widget under the hood, allowing you to customize the different views using the microelements.
💟 Improved Features
- When receiving an order, the Dispatch button (shipping process) now displays on the first step beside the Mark as Paid and Cancel Order buttons, irrespective of payment. Also, after marking the order as Paid, the Refund button becomes accessible.
- Invoices are automatically generated for the "POS On Delivery" payment method unless you turn them off from the Payment settings.
- Videos are now loaded through Lazy loading, allowing you to access the pages with videos faster.
- Webpages are now loaded 40% faster thanks to the performance optimizations (Core Web Vitals) included in this release.
- You can now easily use and customize the Navigation widget, drag and drop menu items to change their order, and toggle the Sub-menu on/off in Settings. Also, you can use the Menu widget as a UI element and access its styles on the right sidebar.
- The column number of the Item Repeater widget is now connected to a particular breakpoint for better responsiveness of different device resolutions.
- Widgets are now automatically selected once dropped, making it easier to interact with them after placing them in the editor.
✅ Bug Fixes
- The correct payment status is displayed when choosing the "POS On Delivery" payment method.
- A Min and Max number validation is now available when creating a Number Form Field in the Collections section.
- When editing existing customers in the Project Dashboard > Customers, their information is now available in the Pop-Up window.
- Account deletion for the buyers now works correctly.
- The valid message is displayed when deleting the Collection Form Field in the Item Management section.
- You can now switch the language without saving the Form Fields in the Item Management section.
- Deleting a collection from the Collection Item section now works correctly.
- You can now successfully save the edited collections.
- When navigating between pages of a website, the canonical path URL now changes accordingly.
- Product list loading displays loading skeletons once, avoiding additional reflows and performance breaches.
- Once dragging and dropping the attributes in the Product List, they are correctly displayed in the Visual Editor and Public Mode.
- You can now drop the Collection Name widget on the Collection page appropriately.
- It is now possible to properly edit the styles and settings on the published Video widget.
- You can now correctly drop the Ecommerce attributes on the Physical Product page.
- It is now possible to drop the Category Name widget only in the Product List widget on the Homepage.
- The redirection of Visual Editor, CMS, and Public Modes works correctly.
- After adding or removing the Color Swatch type Attribute options, the data is fetched in the Public Mode appropriately.
- Selecting a single image on the Media app is now possible.
- All the micro-elements of My Account widgets have the correct names now.
- The images and videos of the Media modal display correctly for the Image widget.
- The videos of the Media modal display appropriately for the Slider widget.
✴️ Added Features
- You can now have a more advanced experience when setting up your website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) thanks to automatically generated Hreflang tags and Canonical URLs.
- Images now load faster due to the implementation of the Lazy loading technique for images and HTML image tags.
- You can now view the widget Microelements along with Widgets on the Visual Editor structure tree.
- The Parallax animation type is now available, allowing you to create more dynamic layout designs.
- You can now apply a background color to Blocks.
💟 Improved Features
- Thanks to the code and architecture optimizations, you can now experience a smoother website performance.
- Fonts now load faster as a result of font render blocking.
- The number of layout shifts has been decreased due to the optimization of Cumulative Layout Shift.
- Pages now load faster thanks to the use of Apollo cache for pagination.
- Your users can now input their phone numbers under the appropriate Country name sorted in alphabetical order in the Phone field on the Form widget.
- The interface language on the Visual Editor now matches the one set from your Project Dashboard.
- The default size for the Widget state has been defined to provide a more intuitive UI.
- You can now apply Button styles to the Burger icon of the Menu widget.
✅ Bug Fixes
- The orders are being filtered correctly in the Orders section.
- The logged-in state performs appropriately on the User widget.
- The Login button now displays the appropriate label during loading.
- It is now possible to add priorly uploaded videos to the Video widget from the Media.
- You can now change the image ordering in the Gallery widget.
- It is now possible to add a phone number or an email to the Menu widget as a Menu item.
- A valid error message is displayed if you do not have permission to create/delete pages.
- You can now successfully switch the Language Switcher widget to a list view.
- It is now possible to preview PDF files correctly in the Media app.
- Any changes made on the Pages section now apply to the linked pages on the Menu widget.
- The footer of the My Account widget now displays properly.